About the role:
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Chef/Cook to join the Entier family, working at one of our sites based in St Fergus, Peterhead.
The hours of work are on a rota basis of 3 days out of 7;
Week one – Mon – Wed, 6.30am – 2.30pm, 24 hours per week.
Week two – Fri – Sun, 7am – 1pm, 18 hours per week.
This post attracts a competitive salary of £10.10 per hour.
- Promote Entier and act as an Entier Ambassador representing the Companies Vision and Values at all times
- To help prepare and present food in a way which will encourage customers to buy and enjoy
- To make sure food is prepared and cooked in a correct manner and tasty
- Carry out product and quality control measures on a daily basis
- To prepare, cook & present food to the highest standards in a clean, tidy, safe and pleasant manner
- Manage, rotate stock to ensure food safety and minimum wastage
- Use of company ordering system
- Adhere to allergen legislation and food safety procedures
- Ensure that personal working hygiene standards meet both the company and statutory requirements
- Assist unit Supervisor to ensure that any duties carried out under their control are done so safely
- Assist in the general cleaning of the kitchen and keeping kitchen clean and tidy
Entier are extremely proud to be recognised as an employer of choice in Scotland which has seen us win a succession of awards demonstrating our commitment to operating to the highest standards possible and providing our clients with exceptional service. Our most recent awards are Winner of the ‘Exemplary Employer of Choice’ category at the 2017 Cherries Awards and ‘Employer of the Year: Investing in Skills Award’ at the prestigious Scottish Food & Drink Excellence Awards 2017. Entier have also been awarded the ‘Investors in Young People (IIYP) gold accreditation’ and ‘Investors in People Platinum (IiP) Accreditation’, the most successful framework for business improvement through people in the UK. We are the only company in the North East of Scotland and only one of five in the whole of Scotland to have achieved Platinum status.Apply Now