This Privacy Notice explains how we look after personal data which is collected when you visit or use our website. Entier is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. If we ask you for or collect information which identifies you when you are using the website, we want you to be confident that your information will only be used in accordance with this policy. It may be necessary from time to time to change or amend the policy so please check whenever you access the website to ensure you have the most up to date version.
We are required by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) which comes into effect on 25 May 2018 and other legislation to provide you with this privacy notice.
What information do we collect?
Your personal data is information from which you can be identified. Personal data does not include information which is held in an encrypted form or which could not be used to directly or indirectly identify you. We may collect your name, address, telephone number and email address.
We only hold the information you provide such as your name or e-mail address. We do not collect personal data from automated technologies or from third parties. We may obtain some personal data from publicly available sources.
Why do we need information about you?
We need to know your personal data in order to provide you with company information, services contracts, and quotes for services. Your information may also be used for
- -Internal record keeping to ensure we continue to offer the best service;
- -To improve our services;
- -To direct our newsletter or news about our services or the products we want to offer;
- -Occasionally, we may use the information for market research to make sure that we continue to offer the best service we can.
We will not collect personal data from you that we do not need to meet those objectives.
If we don’t have your personal data we would not be able to contact you to send the newsletter. Nor would we have the information needed to make sure Entier continues to offer the best service it can.
What will we do with your personal data?
The personal data we collect is processed by our staff in the UK using data servers in the UK or EU. We also use “cloud” servers to store data but any data stored in that way is encrypted and could not be used to identify you. . We will not sell, distribute or lease any of the data we collect to a third party.
What is the legal basis for holding your personal data?
GDPR makes clear that your personal data cannot be processed (which includes storage) unless there is a legal basis for doing that. GDPR contains a list of the bases that are allowed. For data we hold as a result of interaction with you:
- -if you have expressed an interest in becoming a customer of Entier, the data is necessary to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract; or
- -the data is necessary for Entier’s legitimate interest in record keeping and in marketing our products and services and, in this case, that interest is not overridden by your interests and fundamental rights and freedoms which require protection of your personal data; or
- -any link between the purpose for which the data was originally collected and the alternative purpose;
- -the context in which we collected the data and in particular, the extent of the relationship we have with you;;
- -the nature of the data concerned and particularly whether there is any “special category” data or data concerning criminal convictions;
- -the consequences of using the data for any alternative purpose;
- -the existence of appropriate safeguards including encryption and pseudonymisation
We do not rely on your consent as a legal basis for processing your personal data. In the event we have asked for your consent for a particular matter, as noted below, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for one of the purposes listed above. If we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another purpose it will be a purpose which is compatible with the purpose we relied upon when we collected the data and before we use the data for an alternative purpose we will also take into account:
- Please note that we do not (and cannot) collect “special category” data or data concerning criminal convictions from our website. Special category data is data which concerns:
- ethnic origin;
- trade union membership;
- biometrics (where used for ID purposes);
- sex life; or
- sexual orientation
- Request access to your personal information (commonly known as a "data subject access request"). This allows you to receive a copy of the personal information held about you and to check that it is accurate and being used for the relevant purpose.
- Request correction of the personal information that held about you. This allows you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information held about you corrected.
- Request erasure of your personal information. This allows you to ask Entier to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask Entier to delete or remove your personal information if you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
- Object to processing of your personal information. Where Entier is relying on a legitimate interest (or that of a third party) as the basis for processing some element of your personal data and there is something about your particular situation which raises a concern or objection to processing on that that basis. You also have the right to object where Entier is processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes. Entier does not use direct marketing techniques.
- Request the restriction of processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask Entier to suspend processing of personal information about you. This would allow you to suspend processing, for example, to allow you to establish the accuracy of the data or the reason for processing it.
- Request the transfer of your personal information to another party.
We will not share your personal data with third parties. We may pass the information to other parts of the Entier Group which are not in the European Economic Area (EEA) where it seems they could provide a more relevant service. However, if we do that we will ensure that your personal data is protected. All of the Entier provide an appropriate and high level of protection for your personal data.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. We have put in place a variety of security measures to ensure there is no unauthorised access to or disclosure of your personal data. Our measures include physical barriers and electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect. We also limit access to your personal data to the employees, agents or third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
In the unlikely event that we suffer a data breach, we will notify you and any applicable supervisory authority, when we are required to do so.
How long we keep it
We will retain your personal data for as long as is necessary to provide services to you but for no longer particularly after we stop providing you with such services. To determine appropriate retention periods we take into account the extent and type of data, its nature and sensitivity, the potential risk from unauthorised use or disclosure, the purpose for which we required your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means.
Any information we use for marketing purposes will be kept with us until you notify us that you no longer agree to Entier holding data about you or, where our only contact is sending you a newsletter, until you “unsubscribe” from our newsletter.
Third party links
Our website may include links to third party websites and applications. By following these links, you will be leaving our website and we cannot be responsible for any further data collection which may take place on websites other than our own. If you visit third party websites you may be allowing the third party to collect or share data about you.
Entier do not control the third party websites and are not responsible for any of their contents. If you follow a link to a third party website we encourage you to read any privacy notice on the third party website.
What are your rights?
If you believe the information we hold about you is incorrect, you can request access to the information and can have it corrected or deleted. You can also raise a complaint on how we have handled your personal data.
Depending upon the circumstances, you have the right to:
If you make a request for access or other right, Entier will need information from you to confirm your identity and confirm your right to access the information (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is an appropriate security measure to ensure that personal information is not disclosed to any person who does not have the right to access or to receive it. For details of making an access or any other request please contact email@example.com.
In general, you will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data or to exercise any of your rights. We may charge a reasonable fee if your request is unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in those circumstances. We try to respond to all requests within one month. Some complex requests may take us longer. In that event, , we will notify you and keep you updated.
Making Changes to this privacy notice
Entier reserves the right to update this privacy notice at any time, and it will provide you with a new privacy notice when any substantial updates are made. Please access the latest version of this privacy notice via our website.