About the role:
This is a part time position, which will require flexibility from the successful applicant as evening and weekend will will be required dependent on the business needs.
This role will involve driving company vehicles so a driving licence is essential for this position.
We offer an excellent hourly rate of £9.50 per hour.
The main responsibilities for this position are:
- Cleaning/washing of all kitchen equipment used by chefs for food preparation
- Return all clean equipment back to the relevant storage areas in the kitchen
- Correct disposal of all kitchen waste, rubbish and packaging
- Keeping the outside storage areas tidy on a daily basis
- Ensuring the highest standards of cleanliness are upheld in all food production areas
- Receipt and recording of good deliveries, linen, cleaning supplies, drinks etc.
- Making deliveries and undertaking driving duties in a company vehicle
Entier are extremely proud to be recognised as an employer of choice in Scotland which has seen us win a succession of awards demonstrating our commitment to operating to the highest standards possible and providing our clients with exceptional service. Our most recent awards are Winner of the 'Exemplary Employer of Choice' category at the 2017 Cherries Awards and 'Employer of the Year: Investing in Skills Award' at the prestigious Scottish Food & Drink Excellence Awards 2017. Entier have also been awarded the 'Investors in Young People (IIYP) Gold Accreditation' and 'Investors in People Platinum (IiP) Accreditation', the most successful framework for business improvement through people in the UK. We are the only company n the North East of Scotland and only one of five in the whole of Scotland to have achieved platinum status.