About the role:
We currently have exciting opportunities available to join our Events Team working on a casual basis at a variety of exciting events that we cater for around Scotland!
- Set up venues for events with tables, chairs, tablecloths, silverware and any other related items
- Set up the bar and drink points as required
- Organise the back of house areas
- Serve drinks and canapes during the reception
- Coordinate the appropriate meals with the kitchen and ensure delivery of the correct food to the appropriate guest
- Serve drinks during meal service
- Clear tables after each course
- Participate in the removal of any centerpieces and linen, break down the tables and chairs and put them away in the appropriate location
The hours of work will be determined by requirements and will mainly be evenings and weekends, therefore you must be willing to be flexible with shift arrangements.
We offer an excellent rate of pay at £8.05 per hour for employees aged under 21 and £9.00 per hour for employees aged 21 and over.
Applicants must be smart in appearance, enthusiastic, able to work in a busy, fast paced customer facing environment.
Due to the locations of our events, applicants with a driving licence and their own vehicle would be desired. Additional payments are available where you provide transportation for other team members to events.
We will be holding a recruitment day for candidates in Edinburgh.Apply Now