About the role:
We currently have an opportunity available for an experienced Logistics Coordinator to become part of the growing Entier Global Family.
Due to our continued growth, we currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Logistics Coordinator to become part of the growing Entier global family. This role will be based at our bespoke facilities in Westhill, Aberdeen supporting our onshore, offshore and events teams in a fast paced and varied role.
As Logistics Coordinator, you will be responsible for arranging crew changes, coordinating rotas and acting as the logistics focal point for employees and client contacts to ensure efficient management and coordination of mobilisation and demobilisation of employees allocated to onshore and offshore units.
You will also have responsibilities for ensuring that International and Marine movements are coordinated, and that appropriate visas, travel, vaccinations and documentation is arranged and in place to ensure compliance with relevant regulations and guidelines.
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Liaise with client contacts to arrange flights to and from offshore and undertake appropriate checks to ensure appropriate training and certification are in place.
- Record days worked, absence and any training events attended for offshore employees to allow payroll to be processed accurately.
- Ensure that certification is issued to appropriate client to allow vantage to be updated.
- Arrange leave/absence cover for all relevant offshore and onshore units.
- Monitor employee certification to ensure that refresher training is arranged as and when required.
- Monitor of Competence training requirements to ensure that it is in line with company requirements.
- Manage the adhoc pool to ensure that employees are utilised and that levels are managed in line with forecasted requirements.
- Work closely with the Operations team to review and maintain an accurate projection for adhoc requirements and oversee recruitment activities to support these requirements.
- Ensuring invoices relating to training are accurate.
- Run and provide accurate reports from HR Database as and when required.
- Arrange travel on a national/international level and make appropriate arrangements to support travel, including arrangements of visas and travel health appointments.
- Responsible for ensuring the emergency manager rota and associated information is kept up to date.
- Any other duties including project work as requested by the HR Director.
This role is an integral part of the HR team to ensure that the best service is provided to our employees and clients.
Candidates must have extensive experience of working in a fast-paced logistics or resourcing environment and have the ability to manage and prioritise logistics activities while maintaining a professional approach at all times. The successful candidate should also have awareness of Maritime and Seafarers regulations.
Entier are extremely proud to be recognised as an Employer of Choice in Scotland which has seen us win a succession of awards demonstrating our commitment to operating to the highest standards and providing our clients with exceptional service. Our most recent awards are Winner of the 'Exemplary Employer of Choice’ category at the 2017 Cherries Awards, 'Employer of the Year: Investing in Skills Award’ at the prestigious Scottish Food & Drink Excellence Awards 2017, and more recently "Great Company Award -Large" at the 2018 Offshore Achievement Awards. Entier are also proud to be one of the first companies in Scotland to have received 'Investors in Young People (IIYP) Gold Standard’, and 'Investors in People (IiP) Platinum Standard’, the most successful framework for business improvement through people in the UK.Apply Now