About the role:
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Kitchen Assistant to join our team working at Glamis Castle, a prestigious tourist attraction located in Angus.
You will be required to work 5 days out of 7 per week (approx 20-25 hours). This position is initially until October, however there may be further opportunities depending on client requirements.
We offer an excellent hourly rate of £8.05 for under 21's and £9.00 for anyone over the age of 21.
The Key Responsibilities are to:
- To Ensuring the food preparation areas are clean and hygienic
- Washing utensils and dishes and making sure they are stored appropriately
- Sorting, storing and distributing ingredients and accepting stores
- Washing, peeling, chopping, cutting and cooking foodstuffs and helping to prepare salads and desserts
- Preparation of menu items as per agreed spec
- Cleaning the food preparation equipment, floors and other kitchen tools or areas
- Assist in orders ensuring stock is rotated and used accordingly
- Assist in ensuring daily cleaning and temperature checks are completed daily
Entier are extremely proud to be recognised as an employer of choice in Scotland which has seen us win a succession of awards demonstrating our commitment to operating to the highest standards possible and providing our clients with exceptional service. Our most recent awards are Winner of the ‘Exemplary Employer of Choice’ category at the 2017 Cherries Awards and ‘Employer of the Year: Investing in Skills Award’ at the prestigious Scottish Food & Drink Excellence Awards 2017. Entier have also been awarded the ‘Investors in Young People (IIYP) gold accreditation’ and ‘Investors in People Platinum (IiP) Accreditation’, the most successful framework for business improvement through people in the UK. We are the only company in the North East of Scotland and only one of five in the whole of Scotland to have achieved Platinum status.Apply Now