About the role:
Entier are extremely proud to be recognised as an employer of choice in Scotland which has seen us win a succession of awards demonstrating our commitment to operating to the highest standards possible and providing our clients with exceptional service.
The main responsibilities in this role is to ensure that employees and managers are provided with appropriate first line support, guidance and response on HR queries including general employee relations, benefits and contractual queries.
The HR Coordinator is also responsible for maintaining employee files and ensuring that all HR records accurately reflect the current contractual, training and performance status relating to all employees. They are also the focal point for ensuring that transactional processes are monitored and completed to support and comply with company policies and processes. You will also be responsible for ensuring that all general and mandatory training requirements are monitored and booked to ensure compliance and that there is no impact to operations.
This role offers a great opportunity for exposure to all areas of the company, across onshore, offshore and events, and has opportunities to learn and develop. The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated organised with strong IT skills and enjoys working as part of a fast-paced team environment.
Applicants should have previous experience of working in a fast-paced environment, preferably within an HR team. They must have strong interpersonal and influencing skills, excellent organisational skills and the ability to work to deadlines. This may suit candidates who have solid experience of supporting a diverse operation in the capacity of HR Administrator who can demonstrate their proficiency and desire to be considered suitable to progress within an HR environment.
You must have a flexible approach to work and the ability to provide HR support in a variety of working locations due to our growing business.
Working Hours / Location:
- Days of work: Monday to Thursday 8.30am to 4.30pm / Friday 8am to 3pm
- Location: Based at The Olive House, Westhill
A competitive salary will be offered to the right candidate
As an Entier employee you will:
- Work for an employer of choice who is accredited to Platinum Level with Investors in People and Gold level with Investors in Young People
- Be provided with a unique opportunity to make a valuable contribution to a growing and dynamic organisation.
- Become part of the ‘Entier Family’, a local, global food company.
- Have the opportunity to participate and be rewarded by our Shine employee recognition programme.
- Receive a competitive rate/salary and have the opportunity to work alongside some of the most talented Chefs in Scotland.
Job Description (PDF): HR CoordinatorApply Now