About the role:
We have an exciting opportunity for a Relief Food Service Assistant to join our team working at many of our onshore sites based in Aberdeen/Aberdeenshire. The hours of work are Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week.
This position is required to assist with the preparation, presentation and service of food, undertaking a variety of tasks such as:
- This position is required to assist with the preparation, presentation and service of food, undertaking a variety of tasks to ensure that food is served promptly while maintaining a clean, tidy and attractive kitchen, restaurant and service area.
- Other main responsibilities for the role are:
- To serve customers efficiently, politely and quickly in an engaging manner
- Responding to customers needs and to deliver outstanding customer service
- To ensure that the FRESH Canteen is kept clean, tidy and visually attractive during opening hours, all retail displays are replenished and looking good to attract customers
- Assisting with production for breakfast and lunch service to ensure all is prepared in time for service
Applicants must be smart in appearance, enthusiastic and have previous experience of working in a busy fast paced environment while delivering a high level of customer service at all time.
We offer an excellent rate of pay at £8.05 per hour for employees under aged 21 and £9.00 for employees ages 21 and over.
Entier are extremely proud to be recognised as an employer of choice in Scotland which has seen us win a succession of awards demonstrating our commitment to operating to the highest standards possible and providing our clients with exceptional service. Our most recent awards are Winner of the ‘Exemplary Employer of Choice’ category at the 2017 Cherries Awards and ‘Employer of the Year: Investing in Skills Award’ at the prestigious Scottish Food & Drink Excellence Awards 2017. Entier have also been awarded the ‘Investors in Young People (IIYP) gold accreditation’ and ‘Investors in People Platinum (IiP) Accreditation’, the most successful framework for business improvement through people in the UK. We are the only company in the North East of Scotland and only one of five in the whole of Scotland to have achieved Platinum status.Apply Now