About the role:
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Kitchen Porter to work at our busy production kitchen in Westhill, Aberdeenshire. The hours of work are 40 hours per week, 5 days out of 7 on a rota basis. Occasional evening work will be required, dependant on the business needs. Driving licence is essential.
We offer an excellent rate of pay of £10 per hour.
The main responsibilities for the role are:
- Cleaning / washing of all kitchen equipment used by chefs for food prep.
- Return all clean equipment back to relevant storage in the kitchen.
- Correct disposal of all kitchen waste, rubbish and packaging.
- Keeping the outside storage areas tidy on a daily basis.
- Making deliveries as and when required to cover absence.
- Deliveries in - Receipt and recording of goods deliveries, linen, cleaning supplies, drinks etc.
The Kitchen Porter duties will also include covering the drivers absence to make deliveries, therefore the successful candidate must have a full drivers licence.
Entier are extremely proud to be recognised as an employer of choice in Scotland which has seen us win a succession of awards demonstrating our commitment to operating to the highest standards possible and providing our clients with exceptional service. Our most recent awards are Winner of the ‘Exemplary Employer of Choice’ category at the 2017 Cherries Awards and ‘Employer of the Year: Investing in Skills Award’ at the prestigious Scottish Food & Drink Excellence Awards 2017. Entier have also been awarded the ‘Investors in Young People (IIYP) gold accreditation’ and ‘Investors in People Platinum (IiP) Accreditation’, the most successful framework for business improvement through people in the UK. We are the only company in the North East of Scotland and only one of five in the whole of Scotland to have achieved Platinum status.Apply Now