About the role:
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a hardworking, enthusiastic Junior Pastry Chef to work alongside our dedicated Confectioner.
Producing high quality Home Bakes, cakes, and events petit fours for our clients based at the Entier Kitchen in Westhill, Aberdeenshire.
The working hours are 5 days out of 7, 40 hours per week.
We offer an excellent salary of £23,000.00 per annum.
The main roles and responsibilities of this position are:
- To Produce desserts, bread & petit four at a high standard
- To ensure a high quality and consistency is maintained within the business
- Use previous background of pastry and bakery experience to produce high quality products
- Adhering to food hygiene and safety regulations
- Willing to further career in Pastry/Bakery skills with potential additional training
- Take responsibility of all orders when Confectioner is off on annual leave
- Keeping the area where they work clean and tidy and an organised manner
Benefits of working with Entier are:
- The opportunity to work with our fabulous team who deliver to a high standard each and every day
- Internal and external training and development opportunities
- Career progression and incentives and rewards along the way
- Meals on duty
- Invitation to Annual team events and award ceremonies
- Company Uniform
Entier are extremely proud to be recognised as an employer of choice in Scotland which has seen us win a succession of awards demonstrating our commitment to operating to the highest standards possible and providing our clients with exceptional service. Our most recent awards are Winner of the 'Exemplary Employer of Choice' category at the 2017 Cherries Awards and 'Employer of the Year: Investing in Skills Award' at the prestigious Scottish Food & Drink Excellence Awards 2017. Entier have also been awarded the 'Investors in Young People (IIYP) Gold Accreditation' and 'Investors in People Platinum (IiP) Accreditation', the most successful framework for business improvement through people in the UK. We are the only company n the North East of Scotland and only one of five in the whole of Scotland to have achieved platinum status.Apply Now