About the role:
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Food Service Assistant to work at a busy site in Kingswells, Aberdeen. The hours of work are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 7.30am - 3.30pm.
We offer an excellent rate of pay of £7.85 for employees under 21 and £8.75 for employees over 21.
The main responsibilities for the role are:
- To help prepare and present food in a way which will encourage customers to buy and enjoy their meals.
- To make sure that the kitchen, restaurant and service areas are clean, tidy and attractive during opening times.
- To make sure food is prepared and served promptly and to work quickly enough to keep up during busy periods.
- To make sure portion control, preparation and storage methods avoid wastage and keep down costs.
- To assist with the Production controls that are in place
Entier are extremely proud to be recognised as an employer of choice in Scotland which has seen us win a succession of awards demonstrating our commitment to operating to the highest standards possible and providing our clients with exceptional service. Our most recent awards are Winner of the ‘Exemplary Employer of Choice’ category at the 2017 Cherries Awards and ‘Employer of the Year: Investing in Skills Award’ at the prestigious Scottish Food & Drink Excellence Awards 2017. Entier have also been awarded the ‘Investors in Young People (IIYP) gold accreditation’ and ‘Investors in People Platinum (IiP) Accreditation’, the most successful framework for business improvement through people in the UK. We are the only company in the North East of Scotland and only one of five in the whole of Scotland to have achieved Platinum status.Apply Now