About the role:
We currently have an opportunity for a Catering Supervisor to join the Entier Family working at one of our busy sites in the city centre.
The hours of work are Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week. This position will allow you to be responsible for a small team, working in a busy environment.
The main responsibilities of the role are –
- Cooking fresh breakfast daily, reheating of daily lunches & preparing light snacks for customers
- Ensure front of house is clean and tidy at all times
- Set up for Breakfast & Lunch ready for service
- Serving promptly to customers
- Ensure all temperatures and cleaning schedules are completed daily
- Well organised approach to work in a small kitchen in a safe manner
- Responsible for placing orders through Entier Computer system & checking daily orders into the kitchen
Entier are extremely proud to be recognised as an Employer of Choice in Scotland which has seen us win a succession of awards demonstrating our commitment to operating to the highest standards and providing our clients with exceptional service. Our most recent awards are Winner of the ‘Exemplary Employer of Choice’ category at the 2017 Cherries Awards, ‘Employer of the Year: Investing in Skills Award’ at the prestigious Scottish Food & Drink Excellence Awards 2017, and more recently “Great Company Award – Large” at the 2018 Offshore Achievement Awards. Entier are also proud to be one of the first companies in Scotland to have received ‘Investors in Young People (IIYP) Gold Standard’, and ‘Investors in People (IiP) Platinum Standard’, the most successful framework for business improvement through people in the UK.Apply Now