About the role:
Wilde Thyme is part of the Entier family, delivering a portfolio of prestigious events across Scotland. This role is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Events Manager to manage and run a variety of high end events and join a dynamic events team based in Comrie, Perthshire.
Applicants must be willing to be flexible regarding their working location to undertake the requirements of this role across a variety of venues and to undertake work as required at our Aberdeen office.
The ideal candidate must be extremely organised as well as having a creative, 'outside the box' mindset.
- To manage and develop the relationship with all venues in your portfolio, ensuring that they generate leads and opportunities
- Manage and develop the relationship with any key accounts to ensure that business levels are maintained and increased
- Produce timely and accurate written proposals in line with the Company's templates and pricing structure
- Work with the Senior Events Manager to identify opportunities within our existing venue portfolio and at new venues
- Undertake tastings, site visits and meetings where required and involve the correct personnel from the Company to assist if necessary
- Carry out all operational planning and management for each event
- Previous experience within the hospitality or catering industries is desirable but not essential
- Previous management experience with the ability to work towards set targets
- An undeniable passion for the industry and ambition to support the growth of the business
- A flexible approach to working and ability to work in varying working locations
In return, we offer a competitive salary for the right candidate.
Entier are extremely proud to be recognised as an employer of choice in Scotland which has seen us win a succession of awards demonstrating our commitment to operating to the highest standards possible and providing our clients with exceptional service. Our most recent awards are Winner of the ‘Exemplary Employer of Choice’ category at the 2017 Cherries Awards and ‘Employer of the Year: Investing in Skills Award’ at the prestigious Scottish Food & Drink Excellence Awards 2017. Entier have also been awarded the ‘Investors in Young People (IIYP) gold accreditation’ and ‘Investors in People Platinum (IiP) Accreditation’, the most successful framework for business improvement through people in the UK. We are the only company in the North East of Scotland and only one of five in the whole of Scotland to have achieved Platinum status.Apply Now