About the role:
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Catering Service Engineer to join our team working 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday within our Entier Technical Services Team.
We offer an excellent rate of pay for this position.
As an integral member of the team, the Catering Service Engineer will be required to undertake the installation, service and maintenance of a variety of gas and electrical catering and laundry equipment. Experience with Combi ovens and dishwashers is essential, however full up to date training will be provided.
- Applicants should hold an SVQ in Electrical Engineering (or equivalent qualification)
- The key result areas for the position are below
- Carry out electrical maintenance inspections and project work as agreed with the client
- Carry out basic plumbing works where required
- Carry out periodic maintenance on all catering equipment
- Work as effectively and efficiently as possible to ensure the service is provided to the agreed standards
Applicants must be willing to be flexible with working hours where it is required to meet operational requirements out with normal shift.They must also be willing to undertake on-call duties which will be allocated as part of a rota.
Entier are extremely proud to be recognised as an employer of choice in Scotland which has seen us win a succession of awards demonstrating our commitment to operating to the highest standards possible and providing our clients with exceptional service. Our most recent awards are Winner of the ‘Exemplary Employer of Choice’ category at the 2017 Cherries Awards and ‘Employer of the Year: Investing in Skills Award’ at the prestigious Scottish Food & Drink Excellence Awards 2017. Entier have also been awarded the ‘Investors in Young People (IIYP) gold accreditation’ and ‘Investors in People Platinum (IiP) Accreditation’, the most successful framework for business improvement through people in the UK. We are the only company in the North East of Scotland and only one of five in the whole of Scotland to have achieved Platinum status.Apply Now