About the role:
Entier Ltd are currently recruiting for Chef Manager to join our growing Entier global family. This role will be based at our site in Newcastle.
At Entier, we are proud to deliver exceptional quality and service to our customers while working at our onshore and offshore sites, or when we are catering and delivering our bespoke events.
As a Chef Manager you will provide a high standard of catering working in line with our company standards and values. You will ensure a hygienic environment for food preparation and service, ensuring daily/monthly due diligence records are kept up to date. You will also need to manage and comply to HACCP and COSHH regulations.
Our focus on delivering a high level of customer service is achieved through our dedicated teams, if you want to join the Entier Family then you must be motivated to deliver exceptional quality and standards on behalf of the company. You should be able to actively demonstrate positive attitudes and behaviours and have an approachable, friendly and helpful approach towards colleagues and customers at all times.
Main responsibilities of the role are:
- To prepare, cook and present food to the highest standards in a clean, tidy, safe and pleasant manner.
- To prepare and cook enough food to provide a good choice with minimum wastage.
- Analyse and manage effectively all in unit costs.
- Monitor and manage food costs in line with budget.
- Promote the unit and act as an Entier Ambassador representing the Company Vision and Values at all times.
- Ensure Client if fully satisfied and informed of any issues.
- Ensure all company promotion are correctly implemented (where applicable)
- Ensure all products are correctly priced, or to Client specification.
The ideal candidate must hold a catering skill or qualification, have a passion for cooking, be smart in appearance, enthusiastic and have previous experience of working in a busy fast paced environment while delivering a high level of customer service at all times.Apply Now