- Local, global food family providing contract catering services, technical services and high-end wedding and event services
- Recognised as a Scottish Employer of Choice
- A Living Wage company
- Highest Health, Safety and Environmental accreditations in our sector
- Lowest staff turnover / highest staff retention in our sector
- Operating in 23 difference locations worldwide
- Offices in Aberdeen, Perthshire, Houston Texas, Perth Australia, Trinidad and Saudi Arabia
Roles & People
As part of our ongoing investment in people, Entier are funding Nicola through her formal accountancy training.
Sujittra has demonstrated dedication and passion by self funding her training to become a qualified chef. She attended a recruitment day at Entier's training kitchen where she passed our challenging skills test with flying colours! Congratulations to Sujittra who has now been offered a chef position offshore.
Having completed her SVQ in Professional Cookery in 2015, Alix has went on to win the coveted Young Grampian Chef of the Year Award 2017 and has worked throughout the FRESH business a Manager at one of our smaller sites and is currently Head Chef at our largest onshore site, Caledonia House for Apache North Sea.
Shane joined Entier as a Fresh Olive straight from school and qualified with his Level & SVQ in Professional Cookery back in August 2016. Shane decided he wanted to venture in to the operations management side of the business and moved in to his role as Trainee Operations Manager. Shane completed his SVQ Level 7 in Management in 2017 and embarks upon his third qualification as a Graduate Apprentice studying his BA (Hons) degree in Business Management at Robert Gordon University. Shane is a shining demonstration of Entier's commitment to training and development.
Vicky joined Entier back in 2014 and since has completed her SVQ Level 7 in Management. Vicky is a vital part of our HR Team and won Employee of the Year at the 2016 Shine Awards to recognise the significant contribution she makes to the business.
Entier provide you with a unique opportunity to make a valuable contribution to a growing and dynamic organisation.
- Become part of the ‘Entier Family’, a local, global food company
- Work for a recognised Employer of Choice
- Acredited to Platinum Level with Investors in People and Gold level with Investors in Young People
- Fantastic employee recognition & reward through our Shine Programme
- Fantastic career opportunities both locally and globally
- An Award Winning Modern Apprenticeship Programme – our ‘Fresh Olives’
- Work and train alongside some of the best Chefs in the Country both on and offshore
The 'Entier' Way
Our success comes from dedicated and ambitious people who believe in our values and focus on quality in everything that we do. This is what we call the ‘Entier Way’.
We believe in…
The Entier Family
Placing people at the heart of our ambition.
Investing in the communities we operate in
Sourcing local, sustainable quality produce.
Delivering a bespoke service
Tailored for our clients’ individual needs.
Creating an exceptional food standard
Enhancing the wellbeing of our customers and delivering memorable food experiences.
Recognition & Rewards
We recognise the importance of rewarding our people for their good work and going above and beyond the call of duty.
'Shine' is our quarterly employee recognition scheme where peers, colleagues and third parties can nominate Entier staff who have exceeded expectations and made significant contributions to the business. Winners are rewarded quarterly and annually at our 'Shine' awards ceremony.
'Shine' is just one example of our inclusive culture that places people at the heart of our success.Read more
Become part of the growing Entier global family.